Immigration Medical Examinations

Most applicants for adjustment of status are required to have a medical examination. A civil surgeon who has been designated by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) must conduct the medical examination. Please contact our office to make your appointment or ask questions regarding requirements and costs.

Sobel Family Medicine can provide all necessary testing and immunizations in one convenient location and most exams are processed within one week. Be sure to bring records of your immunizations with you to the exam, if they are available.